Hi my friend,
If the start of 2016 has been much more intense than you anticipated, you are not alone.
In fact, many people noticed that the first four weeks of January were some of the toughest they have experienced in years.
Why is this happening?
To the human part of ourselves, it can feel frustrating to try and figure out why things happen the way they do.
Although everyone has their own unique and individual ability to shape their own reality, sometimes an overall blanket effect occurs that impacts many of us at the same time.
In this case, the blanket effect many of us dealt with in the first month of 2016 is closure.
When closure happens, a combination of things come to the forefront in a big way.
This combination may include:
- Tying up our loose ends
- Reevaluating our priorities
- Making good on any debts owed
- Clearing out old energy that is no longer aligned with our greatest vision (which can be experienced as a type of physical or emotional purging, if we are not consciously clearing out the energies we’ve outgrown)
- The mind believing it has lost something (a person, place, experience, or thing it had some kind of attachment to)
The first month of 2016 was all about closing a chapter to the year before. If 2015 was a rough year for you—and I’ve gathered from speaking to many people that that seems to be the general consensus—then the closure period to that year is amplified manyfold, so that everything that still needs to be resolved is taken care of in time for a new cycle to begin.
If you had a smooth, easy, and enjoyable 2015, then you would have experienced an amplified version of that in the first month of 2016, and what a blessing that is.
The great news is, that the blanket of closure for 2015 is coming to an end, and soon the energies will be lifting.
The Lightness Returns
We’ve already started seeing small glimpses of the lightness, joy, and ease return.
However, the second week of February is when many of us will start to clearly notice a greater influx of these energies, as they make themselves more at home in our day-to-day lives.
As mentioned in my last Energy Forecast, 2016 is the year where we will have the opportunity to accept, love, and embrace ourselves more than we’ve ever done before.
Through this deep appreciation and honoring of ourselves, the greatest miracles will begin to unfold.
If you are someone who finds it challenging to truly accept, love, and honor yourself fully—again, know that you are not alone.
However, the days of blaming our parents, teachers, society, government, and the media for how we are choosing to treat ourselves are quickly dwindling.
The light we are receiving daily from the Core of the Universe is just not allowing us to be comfortable in the energy of blame anymore. In fact, we have been nudged often to make peace with our past, learn from it, and accept that we have the power to use all of our previous experiences to heal not only our own personal reality, but also the world.
This is the year to do just that.
February will be a much more enjoyable month, especially with the help of an overall blanket of lightness that will be available to anyone who wants to receive it.
Here are some simple suggestions for connecting more with the blanket of ease and lightness available to us at this time:
- Make time to nurture and pamper yourself often.
- Make yourself a top priority in your life.
- Share your gifts and talents in a fun and creative way.
- Be willing to not be attached to the stories the mind likes to create.
- Add more play time into your daily schedule.
- Express gratitude and appreciation often.
- Eat a diet that feels life enhancing and nourishing to your body and mind.
- Spend time playing with your pets, or the pets of your friends/family.
- Enjoy more deep belly laughs.
There are so many more things we can do to connect with the energy of ease and lightness. So whatever brings you into a state of flow, that is perfect.
As challenging as the beginning of 2016 has been, that is not a reflection on what is coming up for us on the near horizon.
The greatest era of peace, joy, and love is getting closer and closer each day, and all that is asked of us is to be open and willing to anchor that into our very real present reality.
We are all in this together.